Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 22 May 2014

Flower Tutorials Link Up

Earlier in the week I posted my Felt Pansy Bookmark Tutorial which was created as part of the Link Up over at Bugs and Fishes... sorry for the delay, but here are the rest of the flowery tutorials that were created by some very talented ladies:

I love all of these tutorials, but being a feltie, my favourite has to be the Felt Poppies!

All the links are below the following pics

Dandelion Puff Embroidery Pattern - Hugs are Fun

Paper Flowers - Life is Like a Triple Chocolate Cookie

Super Cute Scandi Style Embroidery - Hoogally

Felt Flower Brooch - Little Black Duck


Buzzzzz - Unexpected Kitty

Felt Pansy Bookmark - Grace's Favours (Me! Yay!)

Flower Power - Pickle-Lily

Easy Love Heart Cozy - Sara's Texture Crafts


Felt Poppies - i ManuFatti
Flowers Embroidery Pattern - Bugs and Fishes
Fabric Flower Necklace - Made by Mrs M
Improvised Foundation Pieced Posy Block - Two Little Aussie Birds


Hope you all enjoy going through these as much as I did - I'm off to make some felt poppies now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons