Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Friday 6 February 2015

Crafting for the Six Nations

It's that time of year again... Six Nations time, which in our house is very contentious - the husband is Irish, I'm English and the kids were born in Wales!

So I've made a few different things 6 Nations related over the years:

Shamrocks for the Irish fans

Daffodils for the Welsh 

English Roses for the best team ;-)

And finally a leek!

The leek was part of my felt food exploration earlier in the week (all of which turned out faaaar too large!) A friend saw it and asked if she could buy it to wave during the Wales games!! Her husband was very bemused when he picked it up earlier... All he'd been told was there was something to collect... He wasn't expecting a leek!

Need to try and create a thistle next for the Scots :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons