Welcome to my little corner of the blogosphere to share the ups and downs of starting a craft business, with plenty of tips, mishaps and the odd glass of wine!

Thursday 8 October 2015

Handmade At Amazon is Live!

Well, we got there!! I had a few teething problems but I worked it out eventually and.....

Handmade At Amazon is now live! Phew!

Here's my Artisan Profile:


And here are the first products I've got listed:


Not sure why the 3rd listing isn't showing (a few kinks in the system perhaps?!)

So far Handmade @ Amazon is only available to US buyers, but they assured me it will be rolled out to the rest of the world, probably sometime next year.

So now, I'm just going to try and work out how to change the shipping prices to reflect the actual postage costs and list some more goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate all comments made on the blog (it reminds me that I'm not talking to myself!) so just wanted to say thanks for adding your thoughts. Simmi x

Sharing Buttons